February 20, 2005

Enough already III

Just found this round-up of the Ken Livingstone business at The Friday Thing. I've posted the article here as well in case TFT's "free to access" article falls off the net.

There's no special reason for me to post this except that the title of the article, "Enough already", is the same as one I have used twice to condemn anti-semitism on the supposedly anti-Zionist Jewish left. See here(I) and here(II).

Ok there's also another reason. This apoplexy directed at Ken Livingstone is making Jews a laughing stock and, whilst people who would sneer at Jews generally over the cultivated "offence" taken at Ken Livingstone's churlish drunken remarks, have to take responsibility for their own actions, the mock offended have to take responsibility for their actions too.

Oh, thanks to LGFwatch for linking to TFT. I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment