January 09, 2006

Mark Elf wrong shock!

I saw a funny post on MidEastWeb and gave some other pages on the site a quick scan before posting on and linking to it. It turns out it's a zionist apologia site. So I was wrong to tout it and I admit it. I didn't realise how devious those zionists can be. It wouldn't be so bad but a few zionists nabbed me recently for berating the Chief Rabbi for saying that the Chief Rabbi had "likened" a rise in anti-semitism to the Indian Ocean tsunami when he actually only said "tsunami" not "Indian Ocean" and his spokesman said "the Asian tsunami," still not "Indian Ocean." I'm really getting sloppy. So, Board of Deputies style, I apologise for any distress caused and I will try not to let anything like these things happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment