May 31, 2006

Lee Kaplan Watch! or is it Campus Watch Watch?

There's a blog that's just been brought to my attention. It reports on the antics of a Campus Watch activist, Lee Kaplan. Here's his own take on the blog named in his honour:
Links are to various Jewish groups. Masada2000 and JDL are not on the state department's list of terrorist organizations, Kach is. ISM is on the offical list of terrorist groups according to the Israeli government by the way. I realize you are 18 and somewhat immature. Although these things take time for me to pursue you may find yourself regretting this the rest of your life if you don't stop now. Take my name off the site, you can refer to my articles and I will be happy to debate with you. However, the site is an attempt to smear me personally in my work and personal reputation. Just because nothing has happened yet does not mean it will not in the future. Your references will all face legal action down the pike as will you. Now, if you want to grow up and discuss the issues, I will be happy to.
As of January 2009 the blog now seems to have been taken over by Lee Kaplan himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment